If you’re thinking, “I want to sell my home in Albuquerque, NM” you’re not alone. At any given time, hundreds of other ABQ residents are either thinking about selling their houses or in the process of listing them. To stand apart, you need to hire the right Real Estate Brokerage to sell your house in the Albuquerque Metro Area. At Myers & Myers Real Estate, we help people sell homes in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Corrales, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Bernalillo County and Valencia County. You may want to bookmark this page as it is a great resource if your selling your house.
Now, you’re probably thinking, “I want to sell my house for the best price.” Guess what? So do we! To do that, we utilize the latest, cutting-edge, real estate marketing tools to expose your property to the widest range of potential buyers. We’re here to get your home aggressively marketed, so it sells as quickly as possible and for the best price. Our goals are to:
- Help you get your home sold;
- Get you where you want to go on time;
- Put you in the strongest negotiating position as possible;
- Make selling easy for you; and
- Reduce surprises along the way.
Sell Your Home In Albuquerque With The Best Real Estate Agents in Albuquerque
Choosing Myers & Myers Real Estate means more than getting the best marketing exposure for your home. It also means working with some of the best real estate agents in the business. John Myers is an expert real estate agent whose insights and expertise are quoted in the following articles:
- Real Estate Agents Answer: What are the Biggest Mistakes Sellers Make? (Forbes)
- Your Real Estate Deal Fell Through. What’s Next? (S. News)
Partnering with us means having trusted, reputable professionals on your side—agents who know the local market and who can help you sell your home in Albuquerque the right way.
Sell Your Albuquerque Home Fast, Check Out These Great Articles
How can I sell my home in Albuquerque fast? It’s a question every prospective seller asks themselves. We’re here to answer it for you! Check out these great articles we wrote on how to sell your home quickly and for the best price.
- 8 Steps to Sell Your Home
- Tips to Sell My Home Fast
- Common Home Selling Mistakes
- Best Home Staging Tips
- Home Selling Checklist
- How Much Will it Cost to Sell My House in Albuquerque?
- Real Estate Transaction Fees
- Seller Beware: What Does it Mean to Buy a Listing?
- Top 5 Tips to Stand Out Among Albuquerque Luxury Homes for Sale
- What To Expect When Selling a Million-Dollar Home in Albuquerque
- When’s the Best Time to Sell a Home in Albuquerque?
- Get to Know the Albuquerque Home Market: What are Comps?
- 7 Reasons to Host an Open House for Your Albuquerque Home
- How to Sell Albuquerque Homes for More Money Than the List Price
- Sell My House To An Investor Flipper Albuquerque NM
- What Happens At Closing For Home Sellers In Albuquerque NM?
Our marketing plan to sell your home
At Myers & Myers Real Estate, we do everything we can to position your Albuquerque home for a fast sale, for the best price. Here’s a quick look into our proven process for putting your home on the market and attracting serious buyers.
- We have your home professionally photographed with a 3D camera. This 3D camera also produces a virtual tour and a floor plan.
- We order pre-title commitment, to reduce the risk of title problems at closing.
- We’ll provide ideas to prepare to sell my house in Albuquerque, NM.
- We assist in pricing your home based on a competitive market analysis. This ensures the best price on your home, so it will sell within your time frame.
- We recommend a home inspection prior to listing your property. This provides great information about your home and gives potential buyers confidence.
- At Myers & Myers Real Estate “for sale” sign will be placed on your property to attract the interest of passersby.
- We’ll place a lock box on the property to increase showings and provide you with the security of knowing who has shown your home.
- We’ll install a brochure box and brochures on our sign. This brochure provides important marketing information about your home for sale in Albuquerque, NM.
Marketing and Management
- We’ll call all Realtors® showing your home to find out if their buyers are interested in purchasing your home and to get feedback on the listing.
- We enter your home’s information into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This provides exposure of your home to over 3,000 real estate agents in the ABQ Metro area.
- We submit your home’s information to Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and Homes.com. Your home is also submitted to all local real estate agent websites.
- Your home is listed on MyersandMyersRealEstate.com. Our website ranks high on Google and provides more exposure to your Albuquerque home for sale.
- We use pictures of your home to create a YouTube slide show and make it accessible to any interested buyers who want to view your property before booking a showing.
- We mail a color “just listed” postcard to 100 neighbors closest to your home. This is an effective marketing tool they’re likely to give to friends or acquaintances looking to buy.
- We personally contact 20 neighbors closest to your home to get their ideas on prospects, to help you sell my home in Albuquerque, NM.
- We’ll prepare an informational packet containing most things buyers will want to know, so there are no unanswered questions and more confidence when it’s time to put in an offer.
- We manage all the tasks necessary to get your home sold and closed on time. Count on us to be by your side every step of the way, from listing to closing.
- We’ll contact you on a weekly basis to provide you information on the marketing of your home, and to answer any questions you have about selling your home in Albuquerque.
Short Sale Real Estate Agents
Are you underwater on your home and considering a short sale? Our short sale real estate agents can help you with a short sale in the Albuquerque Metro Area, including in Bernalillo County, Sandoval County and Valencia County. Call us today at 505 401-7500 or through our online form for a private, confidential, no-cost consultation to determine if a short sale is right for you.
Check out homes for sale in Albuquerque, homes for sale in Rio Rancho, homes for sale in Corrales, homes for sale in East Mountains, homes for sale in Valencia County, and homes for sale in Los Lunas to see how we position your home to sell at the best possible price.