What Is A Buyer’s Real Estate Agent Albuquerque NM?
A buyer’s real estate agent in Albuquerque is responsible to represent the buyer in a real estate transaction. Consider the benefits of having a buyer’s real estate agent on your side:
An Albuquerque buyer’s real estate agent
- Must act in the best interest of the buyer.
- Will advise the buyer of a reasonable purchase price.
- Will help you find the right house.
- Will negotiate all the terms and conditions of the purchase of your new home.
- Must follow all laws, rules, and regulations.
- May help you arrange financing.
- Coordinate all activities to insure compliance with the purchase agreement and the law.
- Must follow the lawful instructions of the buyer and disclose all material facts, including: existence of other offers, status of earnest money, and legal effects of important contract provisions.
- Will not reveal any discussions, facts, or information that should not be revealed to the sellers unless instructed by the buyer in writing.
You get all of our professional services at no cost to you when you retain Myers & Myers Real Estate to act as your buyer’s real estate agent. Why would you not work with a buyer’s real estate agent?
When you are looking to make the biggest investment of your life, it is important for you to be represented exclusively.
So, when you see an ad in the paper, drive by a “For Sale” sign, visit an Open House,
find a home on the internet, or want to buy a brand new home in Albuquerque NM, call Myers & Myers Real Estate we can represent you! When you are looking to make the biggest investment of your life, it is important for you to be represented exclusively.
Sales agents at the new construction homes have fiduciary responsibility to the builder. This means the sales agents are there to look out for the best financial interest of the builder. In other words, the sales agent is representing the builder. No one is representing you if you don’t have a buyer’s real estate agent.
Many home buyer’s will see a sign in the front yard of a house and call the listing agent. This listing agent has been retained by the seller of the home. Who is representing your best interests if you work with the listing agent? You need a buyer’s real estate agent to represent you.
Call Myers & Myers Real Estate Now 505 401-7500