Showing Albuquerque & Rio Rancho Homes
Sellers of Albuquerque homes, Rio Rancho homes, and Corrales homes may find the following information useful when showing your home.
- Short notice is possible.
- Be flexible, you never know when a buyer will walk through the door.
- Open all of the blinds or other window coverings.
- Turn on all the lights.
- Keep your house is clean and everything is put in its place.
- Make sure the garage door is closed.
- Have the temperature in the house comfortable, cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- It is best to leave the house during the showing or stay out of the way, let the Realtor do their job.
- Safely secure all pets.