National Real Estate News
Check out the latest National Real Estate News and Headlines on MyersAndMyersRealEstate.com. We have been in the residential real estate market since 2011. We help home buyers and home sellers achieve their real estate goals. We believe it is important to stay up on the national real estate news. Here is the latest national real estate news and headlines. This news feed is provided by National Association of Realtors.
National Real Estate News And Headlines
- Deal of the Week: $175 million project will put 1,200 employees in a ‘state-of-the-art’ facility
- How New Mexico schools stack up
- Convergys in talks with potential buyers
- Food Friday: Wind down this weekend at one of these readers favorites places to grab a drink
- Texas oil cos. partner up on crude oil pipeline to increase production in the Permian Basin
- UNM Anderson opens first new building in nearly 50 years
- ABQ home demand streak continues
- These are the 30 highest-paying jobs in the Duke City
- IT co. expected to hit staffing goals with new round of hires
- See the top high schools in New Mexico, according to U.S. News & World
- Meet the people whose job is jobs
- 3 New Mexicans to know, and remember what spurs innovation
- Two different Seasons restaurants appear side by side in new ad
- Join us May 17 to hear NM experts take on the biggest challenges in philanthropy
- This Tiny Home Is Ready for Outer Space – House of the Week
Do You Have A Home You Need To Sell?
If you are considering selling your home, we utilize the latest, cutting-edge, real estate marketing tools to expose your property to the widest range of potential buyers. Our goals are to help you get your home sold and get you where you want to go on time, put you in the strongest negotiating position as possible, and to make it easier for you and reduce surprises. Check out our great tips to sell your house.
Are You Buying A New Home?
For home buyers, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service and assist you in finding homes for sale that meet your specific criteria’s. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, show you houses for sale in Albuquerque that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Albuquerque real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible. Check to see if you qualify for a VA Home Loan or the First Time Home Buyers Program.
Do You Need A Realtor?
Your Realtor is your most valuable asset when buying a home. They can help you though each of the steps in the entire buying process. They are your “go to” contact for almost every question that you may have. If you are feeling intimidated by the process, let your agent know. If they are not helping things make more sense, let them know. You should feel like you are completely informed of all your options and have an advocate in your corner who fights for you when you need them to. A good Realtor will make the complicated process of buying a house feel like a simple transaction.