Albuquerque NM Business News
Check out the latest Albuquerque Business News on MyersAndMyersRealEstate.com. We have been in the residential real estate market since 2011. We help home buyers and home sellers achieve their real estate goals. We believe it is important to stay up on the local business economy in Albuquerque NM. Here are the latest Albuquerque Business News. This news feed is provided by Albuquerque Business First.
Albuquerque Business News Headlines
- NM’s second-largest manufacturer showcases new production line
- Buzzed-about health tech company wins ABQid Ski Lift Pitch
- Healthiest Employers: Santa Ana Pueblo nonprofit turns employees into healthy role models
- ABQid teams up to offer northern NM startups a jump-start
- Clients, weather and tradition keep American Indian-owned businesses in New Mexico
- UNM executive vice president to retire by end of the year
- NMSU student business accelerator expands to other colleges
- Heinrich unveils solar toolkit to local leaders
- Effex owner brings tapas and tequila to NE Heights, adding to growing restaurant complex
- Finding a job in NM is hard. So is filling them. How did we get here?
- City inspector general investigating ART
- Retired Albuquerque CEO to receive leadership excellence award
- Verizon set to close ABQ call center by next spring
- Here’s the next phase of the Country Club Plaza project
- NM bankruptcy attorney launches own practice
Are You Buying A New Home?
For home buyers, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service and assist you in finding homes for sale that meet your specific criteria’s. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, show you houses for sale in Albuquerque that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Albuquerque real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible. Check to see if you qualify for a VA Home Loan or the First Time Home Buyers Program.
Do You Have A Home You Need To Sell?
If you are considering selling your home, we utilize the latest, cutting-edge, real estate marketing tools to expose your property to the widest range of potential buyers. Our goals are to help you get your home sold and get you where you want to go on time, put you in the strongest negotiating position as possible, and to make it easier for you and reduce surprises. Check out our great tips to sell your house.
Do You Need A Realtor?
Your Realtor is your most valuable asset when buying a home. They can help you though each of the steps in the entire buying process. They are your “go to” contact for almost every question that you may have. If you are feeling intimidated by the process, let your agent know. If they are not helping things make more sense, let them know. You should feel like you are completely informed of all your options and have an advocate in your corner who fights for you when you need them to. A good Realtor will make the complicated process of buying a house feel like a simple transaction.