National Real Estate News
Check out the latest National Real Estate News and Headlines on MyersAndMyersRealEstate.com. We have been in the residential real estate market since 2011. We help home buyers and home sellers achieve their real estate goals. We believe it is important to stay up on the national real estate news. Here is the latest national real estate news and headlines. This news feed is provided by National Association of Realtors.
National Real Estate News And Headlines
- State names providers selected to manage Medicaid program
- NM’s Amanda Aragon launches nonprofit to tackle education issues
- Live where you work in this newly listed $2.5 million luxury property
- Meet our Women of Influence honorees: Kelly Famiglietta helps New Mexicans retire comfortably
- Deal of the Week: 81-room hotel opens in Santa Fe
- Buying a House on Disability Benefits or SSI
- 8 Minimalist Homes That Are Big on Style (Not on Stuff)
- Meet our Women of Influence honorees: She helped finance Sandoval County’s teaching hospital
- NM law firms give back through pro bono work
- Bank of the West Center project looking to revamp part of Downtown
- These 4 Clever Hacks Give New Life to Household Junk
- Meow Wolf announces third permanent installation
- ABQ native grows fashion business after leaving corporate world
- Revealed: Our first-ever ranking of the fastest-growing local tech cos.
- All about Amazon: City leaders from ABQ to Denver weigh next steps following HQ2 announcement
Do You Have A Home You Need To Sell?
If you are considering selling your home, we utilize the latest, cutting-edge, real estate marketing tools to expose your property to the widest range of potential buyers. Our goals are to help you get your home sold and get you where you want to go on time, put you in the strongest negotiating position as possible, and to make it easier for you and reduce surprises. Check out our great tips to sell your house.
Are You Buying A New Home?
For home buyers, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service and assist you in finding homes for sale that meet your specific criteria’s. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, show you houses for sale in Albuquerque that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Albuquerque real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible. Check to see if you qualify for a VA Home Loan or the First Time Home Buyers Program.
Do You Need A Realtor?
Your Realtor is your most valuable asset when buying a home. They can help you though each of the steps in the entire buying process. They are your “go to” contact for almost every question that you may have. If you are feeling intimidated by the process, let your agent know. If they are not helping things make more sense, let them know. You should feel like you are completely informed of all your options and have an advocate in your corner who fights for you when you need them to. A good Realtor will make the complicated process of buying a house feel like a simple transaction.