Albuquerque NM Business News
Check out the latest Albuquerque Business News on MyersAndMyersRealEstate.com. We have been in the residential real estate market since 2011. We help home buyers and home sellers achieve their real estate goals. We believe it is important to stay up on the local business economy in Albuquerque NM. Here are the latest Albuquerque Business News. This news feed is provided by Albuquerque Business First.
Albuquerque Business News Headlines
- Restaurant chain with ABQ location files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- NM Pie Co. owner explains why she’s closing shop
- Growth despite crime and how to keep young talent: Research expert weighs in on ABQ
- Where LANL looks to fill over 1,200 vacancies through 2021
- ExxonMobil acquires oil storage facility to support Permian Basin
- Inaugural NM bioscience expo brings together industry experts
- 3 New Mexicans to know and have a beer with
- See the new rankings of the best public middle schools in New Mexico (slideshow)
- Yelp’s new app scores ABQ low for economic opportunity
- UNM, among others, interested in Santa Fe art school
- Balloon Fiesta data usage soared (for one mobile provider) this year
- Drones can help elevate NM real estate listings says expert
- Behind the deal: Highland neighborhood brewery set to open
- This NM region is leading in exports (hint, it’s not Albuquerque)
- New women’s nonprofit plans to change the ABQ networking game
Are You Buying A New Home?
For home buyers, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service and assist you in finding homes for sale that meet your specific criteria’s. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, show you houses for sale in Albuquerque that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Albuquerque real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible. Check to see if you qualify for a VA Home Loan or the First Time Home Buyers Program.
Do You Have A Home You Need To Sell?
If you are considering selling your home, we utilize the latest, cutting-edge, real estate marketing tools to expose your property to the widest range of potential buyers. Our goals are to help you get your home sold and get you where you want to go on time, put you in the strongest negotiating position as possible, and to make it easier for you and reduce surprises. Check out our great tips to sell your house.
Do You Need A Realtor?
Your Realtor is your most valuable asset when buying a home. They can help you though each of the steps in the entire buying process. They are your “go to” contact for almost every question that you may have. If you are feeling intimidated by the process, let your agent know. If they are not helping things make more sense, let them know. You should feel like you are completely informed of all your options and have an advocate in your corner who fights for you when you need them to. A good Realtor will make the complicated process of buying a house feel like a simple transaction.